Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mess Free Kid's Painting?

Archer was insistent on painting yesterday so, as a dutiful mama, I laid down newspapers on and under his craft table and covered his clothing to prevent stray paint from soiling them. And of course, the first thing to come flying off was the covering for his clothes, and slowly, one by one, the newspaper I had carefully laid down fell to the wayside.

There has to be a cleaner, safer way, right?

I put some paint on the a piece of paper and put that in a Ziploc bag. Love that Ziploc double lock system...that paint is not going anywhere!

Your child is now ready for some clean finger painting!



It's so easy, even my 10 month old got in on the fun!
For some reason, I can't get this picture to format properly

You can also try this without any paper; just put paint in the the bag!

No comments: