Monday, December 12, 2011

Calvin Klein...at a Fraction of the Cost

Who wouldn't want a baby they love to rock out in adorable Calvin Klein ware? But who wants to pay Calvin Klein prices?   I Googled "2 piece Calvin Klein baby boy set" and found the typical range to be $30-40. (For that price, I could buy myself something nice to wear!)

Where did I find this awesome buy for only $10?  (Try finding a long sleeve shirt and a pair of jeans for $5 a pop, Calvin Klein or no, not so easy.) I found it at TJMaxx, in the clearance section. Obviously, no one can guarantee what you'll find at TJMaxx, let alone the clearance section, but I think it's definitely worth the look.  Who knows what goodies you'll find!!


There's still time to buy $20 worth of food and drinks from Tippy's Taco House in Rockville, MD, for only $10.  Click here to be directed to this deal. (The deal expires tonight at 4am.)
________________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to check out today's Conversation Starter, (found on the right hand side), regarding the best advice you've received.

No comments: