Monday, December 5, 2011

Shiny Baubles to Please your Gift's Recipient and your Wallet

I found some amazing deals on 1928 Jewelry's website for my mom.  I was able to score the following for $5 each: 



For those of you not familiar with 1928's jewelry, their pieces are perfect for those who love anything retro or vintage. (Though they do have a modern offering with their 2028 brand.) Click here to be directed to a listing of their sale items.  If you order by December 16th, shipping is free!

I think I found a really great deal here.  The necklace originally retailed for $24 and the bracelets for $18 and I snagged both for $10!
_________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to check out today's Conversation Starter on the right hand side!

No comments: