Monday, December 19, 2011

Gifts for Under $10 for Your Little Guys Under 5

With less than a week left till Christmas, I can knock another 2 people off my list.  I found some amazing deals for the 2 little guys in my life.

Gift for my 1st little guy:

What kid you know isn't in love with Toy Story? Combine that love with a space shooter toy and you have one very satisfied gift recipient. The best part? I didn't blow my entire $10 budget on this one toy...it only cost $5 at the store, Five Below! With the remaining money, I was able to buy 3 pairs of Toy Story socks and 2 children's book at $1 a piece. I bought the socks at Five Below and the books at the incredible fundraiser I mentioned last week. If you purchased these same items on Amazon, it would have set you back a whopping $46.17!



Gift for my 2nd little guy:

From the Little Engine That Could to Thomas the Train...I know one thing: kids love trains. I got a combination train book and toy set from my new favorite store, Five Below for $5. I also purchased a Play Doh's Toy Time Race game for $5 from the same story. If asked to describe Toy Time Race, I'd say it's our childhood favorite characters, (Mr. Potato Head, My Little Pony, etc.) meets Play Doh meets the game Sorry! If you bought these items from Amazon, you'd be looking at a total of $32.92.


No comments: