Friday, December 2, 2011

A $10 Trend

So I can cross the first person off my Christmas list.  I found a gift that is perfect for the teenage boy who is a car enthusiast...a year's subscription to Motor Trend magazine. I found it on Amazon.com for $10, the link is the below.  (I did find the same subscription for a couple bucks less, but I wasn't familiar with those websites so I figured it was better to be safe than sorry.)

Click to see Motor Trend link

Too bad his interests didn't lie else where.  Right now Amazon is selling $5 subscriptions on certain magazines.  If you're interested in seeing the list, I've included the link below.  But hurry, the $5 price is only good through December 3rd.

Click to see list of $5 magazine subscriptions

2 comments:

Victoria said...

awesome - i just bought a Womans Day for my Mom - thanks for the tip

Gainfully Unemployed said...

That's great; I'm glad the link could be of good use!